With the certainty that God will never, never fail me nor forsake me, I will seek to find fulfillment and meaning in my life in Christ and not in materialism.
I need God in every single day of my life.
Video Sermons
AIC Milimani, Nairobi KE
2015
Leaving a Godly Legacy - Pastor Stephen Munyambu on 4th Jan 2015
2014
The work of the Holy Spirit - Rev Dr Matthews Mwalw'a on 13th Sep 2015
Dear Akinyi, I have excellently juxtaposed myself at my favorite corner at this juncture, this opportune time to narrate to you the status of my emotional condition and the position of my heart Vis-a-Viz my lovely lady. Atoti! It has been exactly two years, twenty three days, four hours and seven minutes from the day that my sight landed unavoidingly on your well endowed external outline. In all this time my feelings have surpassed everything to become true love. My love for you Nyako has grown deeper than the still waters of NAM-LOLWE the place where NYAMGODHO fished out the love of his life. Nyathijomoko! As I write to you I am smiling, thinking of your beauty for which I have always thanked God. The day I met you, that your beauty struck me like lightening as my body felt weak and my heart skipped a beat. Speaking of God, I must admit that he must have held CONSULTATIONS with me albeit in my dreams because he created you in the very same way I have always described the woman of m...
Eve Neenkai A young energetic Masai girl. Best friends with Leah Silanoi , Stacy Mutai and Veronicah Soila both of AIC Milimani youth. She was one of us at AIC Milimani until the 11th day of July 2013 at Nairobi West Hospital when she was called to rest while in the ICU. She was taken ill abruptly where upon getting to hospital she was diagnosed of brain swell; this could not be operated immediately as the procedure cannot be done hen one is in a comma and thus the operation was put on hold expecting her to recover from the ICU. As members of the youth we have lost a young brain and God does the best in His own time. His brother, Edward was keeping watch over her around the hospital and spending the cold nights on the visitors benches, love for a sister Eve; Every Time I called him and when I visited Eve, Edward informed me she was doing better than before and that God would do His will. Though doctors had observed a slight improvement and less dependency to the life support ...
Comments
Post a Comment